---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:16:17 +0100
From: Lesly Huxley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sign-up for Renardus Newsletter

I'd be grateful if you would forward this to your list
members if you feel it relevant.  thanks, Lesly
--
Apologies for cross-posting
Renardus - Academic Subject Gateway Service for Europe

The EU-funded Renardus project aims to build a single
service allowing users to search and browse existing
Internet-accessible resource collections in subject
gateways distributed across Europe.  The team has produced
a number of reports in its first six months reflecting the
information gathering and scoping phases.  Our next email
newsletter with the latest progress reports is issued on 30
June 2000: if you haven't already signed up to receive your
copy, do so by completing the form at:
http://www.renardus.org/news/sign-up.html

Lesly Huxley, Renardus Dissemination and Support,
ILRT, University of Bristol
Lesly Huxley : [log in to unmask]
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~eclh
Institute for Learning and Research Technology
University of Bristol,  BS8, UK
Tel: 0117 928 7196 fax: 0117 928 7112