Sorry this is a late addition to the thread. However, we run Exegesis and
have implemented a two-way DDE link to ArcView over our Network which
runs reasonably well. I suspect the problems we have experienced -
slowness and occasional failure to connect the two programs - owe more to
our network than anything else. When the two programs run side to side on
a stand-alone PC there are no problems at all. When we get a new server
installed for the network I hope the difficulties will disappear. My main
concern over the link is that Exegesis don't seem to have any plans to
develop it further until ArcView 4 comes along,
Paul Gilman
Essex County Council