Hello,

    Is there a way for the AUX port to automatically dialout?  Basically,
it's not the same as dial-on-demand, where there needs to be an
encapsulation (PPP, HDLC, etc.)and routing method.  In my case, when the
modem connects to the other end, a stream of data should be received.  What
I want to do is to be able to telnet to the router, on port 2001, and
receive the streaming data.  I could already telnet to the router on port
2001, issue AT commands for the modem to dial and connect, then I receive
the streaming data.  Is there a way to automate the dialing process, so that
each time I telnet to port 2001, the AUX port automatically issues a dialer
script to the modem?  And when the connection is reset, it also
automatically reconnects?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

-- Ben Lagunilla