From: GRUBB, Tim [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 March 2000 11:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charging For Photocopied Reports

Dear all
Has anyone looked into the practicalities of providing enquirers to the
SMR with photocopies of reports commissioned as part of the planning
process. We already charge commercial oganisations for access to SMR
information (printouts and plots from the GIS) but we are trying to
expand the revenue raised by the SMR by looking at the various other
sources of information that people may be interested in. At the same time
we are tightening procedures so, before we impliment new or increased
charges for other datasets we would be very grateful to hear of any
issues that other SMRs have come across.
Thanks in advance
Tim Grubb
SMR Officer
Gloucestershire County Council Archaeology Service