I have sent a set references for small mammal in archaeology to Amanda Kear (Bristol University) The list is not exhaustive, but is a good start for anyone interested in small mammal taphonomy and palaeoecology
If any one else would like a copy, via an email attachment, I can send them "off list", as list protocol predludes the sending of attachments.

Incidentally, I have recently acquired a copy of the publication of papers from the
"International symposium of evolution, phylogeny and biostratigraphy of Arvicolids (Rodentia, Mammalia)"
held in Rohanov (Czechoslovakia) 1987 and published by the Geological Survey, Prague 1990.
I have not had the chance to compile a bibliography of these papers, but will do so soon and post on zooarch, if any one is interested in copies, references etc.

I would also like to take this opportunity to direct you all to a recently published on-line journal of cave archaeology and palaeontology (CAPRA - Cave Archaeology and Palaeontology Research Archive)
Please sent any submissions or comments to

Jim Williams
Department of Archaeology and Prehistory
University of Sheffield