Dear Andreas and Joachim,

there are high-density filter adapters (15 pins) available suitable for your
purpose at:

http://www.conec.com

Critical point is the VGA-Signal, if you want to use a display inside the
scanner room. To my personal knowledge, there are no filters in the world
doing both: filtering sufficient according the industrial specification
requirements for scanner shielding and leaving you signal inside strong
enough to feed the display. We used 2000 pF for TTL-signals, and 830 pF for
VGA-display (without loosing to much of the signal) without apparent
artefacts on the images.

Michael Russ

Michael O. Russ
Klinischer Neuropsychologe GNP