Good one Sheenagh,

My new policy is to say what I think and damn the consequences- hell,
everyone else is at it. Poets are all outsiders to some extent and maybe
that's why we get so excited when someone agrees with us that we clique-off
others.

Regarding the schoolmasterly tones: also I would point out that it's a lot
easier to be rude in a trans- continental email, because you don't have to
face the recipient, and that it's a dodgy way out because of this, and
something we should each try to avoid, myself included.

Best wishes,

Cassie