Dear Prof. Friedman et al,

In respect of the following statement from Prof. Friedman, please accept my
apology if my previous replies to Abild have unintentionally reached
persons other than Helle Abild himself. The system here, of which I am not
particularly familiar with, did not seem to have prompted me for options of
'reply to sender' or 'reply to all' before I sent the messages off. Anyway,
please accept my sincere apology for any oversight and disturbance caused.

Regards,

Frankie