I am a practice based Phd student at the School of Art, Hobart,( University
of Tasmania, Australia) I am interested in making contact with other
practice based design students.( Design is taught under Fine Art rather
than Industrial Design) My area of study is furniture design and my topic
is to create an interior and/or objects that re-evaluate our spatial
perceptions.  As the work presented for assessment is actually the thesis I
am interested in what is expected in the exegesis(written explanation of
the work) We have been given a brief format for the exegesis but as the
practice based phd is in its infancy it would be great to hear from anyone
that may be able to supply any information.

I will be travelling to St-Etienne in October for the Design Biennale. It
would be wonderful to meet with others if there is a chance.

I look forward to hearing from anyone.

Regards

Jean Svoboda
School of Art, Hobart