We obviously have our many kinds of design knowledge and we are going to
talk about it many many days. Lets systemize the discussion and set own
convention about  "design knowldege." What do we mean by "design
knowledge?" Is design knowledge one type only or there are several types?
If there are several types,  lets define them (as much as possible, do not
worry).

Let's not mix many things in one basket. Let's not play with words. We are
going in a circle for a couple of weeks, adding verbage to the mail, and
coming to new-old conclusions.  The thread is branching in many
sub-threads, each one somewhat different, somewhat the same. I am frustrated.

If we talk about knowledge how to design, lets do it this way. This type of
knowledge is different from the knowledge about the functional context of
our designs/artifacts, as well as it is different from the knowledge about
the phenomenon of design.

If we clarify all these distinction, we would not make new discoveries. The
old stuff will be organized in a more meaningfull way so that we start
thinking about what is missing.

Regards,

Lubomir Popov