From: Colin Fischbacher
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 06/10/00 12:07
Subject: how common is anaemia?

Dear all:

I'm looking for information about the prevalence of anaemia in adults
of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and Chinese ethnic origin,
preferably from a population based survey. I haven't been able to
find any recent published reports - can anyone help? Please reply
directly to me and if people are interested I will post a summary of

Many thanks in advance

Dr Colin Fischbacher,
Lecturer in public health medicine,
Department of Epidemiology and Public Health,
University of Newcastle,
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4HH
Tel: 0191 222 8752
Fax: 0191 222 8211