Good points, Wil.  All well taken & received.  Bad-mouthing is mere
piracy.  Still... still... I thought certain general, very general
directions in the thought of D, H & L-Ps could be encapsulated.  I tried
to do that with the statements about personifying or near-personification
of language as a sort of unaccountable pivot-principle, with an ontology
or center of gravity which could be pondered & characterized in a realm
of philosophical abstraction (say, "theory"), as though language were
a sort of mysterious entity - a framing reality - beyond the shaping
power & volition of human beings.  So that reality is determined by
this "language" in a way that substitutes it for both human &/or divine
action.

thus & so my understanding, & the origin of my criticism of same.

Henry