 Tim posts:

"Like you, I too react
rebelliously if "i feel I'm being presented with a set of Authorities, the
knowledge of whom, the ownership of access to, is a prerequisite for being
seriously entertained in discussion"

Its a woeful old wheeze citing these specialities
- Bigshot this and Fatcigar that-so what remains?
How to dis-invest these textual propertarian positions
 and still ransack amongst the ruins for context,thought,muse,applicability,

Now that History is dead and America is a Floridian deckchair
the questions persist-offering "serious entertainment"..

 Where are the borders between the "already" and the "not yet"?
Between the political and the non-political?

Why is there something rather than nothing?
Is what is being said able to be heard?

Are there presumptions and if so who/what is being served?
How may I understand what you mean without a context of use?

 Is the sentence superior to the word?
Is a linguistic structure universal?
Does a banana have a middle name?

What is metaphysics?