  From: Maxine Willett
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 2:57 PM
  Subject: Descriptive Standards

  Hello.

  I am currently an Archives and Records Management student studying at UCL. For my MA report, I shall be considering the use of descriptive standards in archive repositories. I would be most grateful if you could let me know which descriptive standard is employed at the repository where you work. For example, is an in-house standard used or does your repository mainly rely on ISAD[G], ISAAR, MAD2 or the NCA rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names, etc?

  Please address all replies to me personally at [log in to unmask]

  Thanking you for your time and assistance.
  Maxine Willett.