From:  [log in to unmask]
Sent:  11 August 2000 12:02
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Archival Sponsorship

<<File: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
As part of the annual budget round, Hackney Archives Department has been
asked to provide a note on sponsorship in the archives sector.

Does anyone have experience of obtaining sponsorship, either for specific

events or longterm activities?

I'm sure the our authority is not the only paymaster in the profession
who may be thinking along these lines, so perhaps replies should be on
list.

Martin Taylor
senior assistant archivist
Hackney Archives Department