Date sent:      	Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:12:04 +0100
Subject:        	RE: gender again...
From:           	"Garmendia, Jone" <[log in to unmask]>
To:             	"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
       	"'Roberts Gomer ADH/ECL'" <[log in to unmask]>
Send reply to:  	"Garmendia, Jone" <[log in to unmask]>

Strange thing, but I think you might find that in the East of
Scotland most archivists, male and female, seem to be called
Ken, as in 'my name's Smith and I'm looking for my ancestors,
ken' !!!

Sorry

Pat

Patricia Whatley