Dear all

What an entertaining day! Thank you everybody for your
thought provoking (and highly amusing)contributions.If
nothing else this certainly seems to have stirred a few
embers.

If we can return to the issue in hand (rather than London
Regional meetings) as one of the signatories to the
'manifesto'I have been monitoring responses carefully and so
far most of them have been very encouraging. I see nothing
wrong with using this list to discuss SoA/internal issues
(though I realise that some colleagues without access will be
excluded from the immediate debate). As Gary has pointed out
there will be a follow up article in the Newsletter which
should reach a wider circulation.

As David says, the demise of the SRG is not an issue - there
will be many business archivists who may well wish to remain
members of SRG anyway.

May the controversy continue.....

Regards

Helen Ford