My thanks to all those who responded to my request for kind people to lend
their copy of the UCL video on electronic records management to students on
the Society of Archivists Diploma course. Not only have several of you
agreed to lend your copy but UCL has actually given the Society a copy from
its stock. A generous response from you all that is truly appreciated.

Susan Healy
from PRO but wearing my Society of Archivists' hat

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.