Re: Termite Modification to Bone

Karin Scott <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 May 2012 07:24:57 +0200

My apologies again - can only blame the early morning.

Should be the left hand side of the screen.

Karin

-----Original Message-----
From: Karin Scott [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 May 2012 07:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [ZOOARCH] Termite Modification to Bone

Hi All

My apologies it might be the author name confusion.

There seems to be some problem finding it herewith the direct link to the Box.net site.

https://www.box.com/s/5dec97321f716aefb5df

It is also on the ZooBook site.  Right hand side under "Latest Shared Files" - Backwell et al 2012- Criteria for identifying bone modification by termites in the fossil record.

Greetings

Karin