17th annual e-Assessment Question Conference and Exhibition - ‘‘Transformation, Change and Evolution’’
America Square Conference Centre, City of London - Weds. 10th and Thurs. 11th April 2019.
www.e-assessment-question.com - early booking discount applies
We are delighted to announce the 2019 conference and exhibition, which will take transformation as its theme, looking at both:
• the way that e-Assessment is effecting learning and assessment processes in education, training and development to the benefit of learners, employees and institutions, and
• the manner in which e-Assessment as a process is changing and growing and advancing.
Speakers already confirmed for the conference include
• John Black, Independent Consultant
• James Blackburn, Head Of User Experience, Pebble Pad
• Sue Bridgeman, Business Manager, EDExams
• Gavin Busuttil-Reynaud, Director, Alphaplus
• Helen Chapman, editor, World Exam Report
• Helen Claydon, Senior Research Fellow, ACER International United Kingdom Ltd,
• Patrick Craven, Director of Assessment Policy, Research and Compliance, City and Guilds
• Gareth Hegarty, Senior Manager, eAssessment Transition Int. Baccalaureate Organization (UK)
• Pawan Kumar, CTO, Wheebox
• Louella Morton, Executive Director, Testreach
• Mary Richardson, Programme Leader MA Educational Assessment UCL Institute of Education
• Denis Saunders, CEO and Founder, Calibrand the currency for talent ®
• Vegard Sivertsen, CEO, Cirrus Assessment
• Matt Wingfield, Chair, e-Assessment Association
• John Winkley, Commercial Director, Alphaplus Consultancy
• Dr Naomi Winstone Department of Higher Education, University of Surrey
Details of the provisional programme, plus information about the conference including Booking arrangements and the EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT can be found at www.e-assessment-question.com
About the conference: We are seeing e-Assessment built in to the specifications for new qualifications, at the heart of recruitment and human resources development programmes, and as a core to e-learning, mobile learning and digital instruction. However, e-Assessment is developing and changing as a result of:
o paperless examination projects,
o the use of large scale assessments for recruitment and selection,
o credentialing and open badges,
o globalisation and transnational standards,
o the drivers of social media,
o 'Bring Your Own Devices',
o the growth of e-portfolios,
o concerns over cyber security, transparency and confidentiality of data
o the proliferation of question types,
o integration with e-Learning and back-office systems,
o the rise of government initiatives and policies around the world,
o the expectations and demands of digital natives and
o rapid changes in technology.
In this environment we must still rise to the challenges of
o how to achieve the cost benefits we all expect,
o how to manage the risks,
o how to overcome press and public indifference, even hostility,
o how to make e-Assessment fully inclusive,
o how to deal with cyber security and candidate authentication,
o how to work in an international marketplace,
o how to deal with regulators and government,
o how to handle rapidly changing technology
o how to manage the expectations of digital natives.
The focus for the 17th annual international e-Assessment Question will be on change, and how we manage these evolving and transforming issues.
Our annual conference on e-Assessment and computer supported assessment and qualifications will be held on the 10th and 11th April 2019 at the America Square Conference Centre in the City of London.
Day One, Wednesday 10th April 2019 will focus on the changing and developing nature of e-Assessment.
Day Two, Thursday 11th April 2019 will focus how e-Assessment is underpinning a world of evolving assessment, learning and training
We trust you or one of your colleagues will be able to join us for what will certainly prove to be an invaluable and thought-provoking event.
Jeff Ross, Joint Conference Director, Assessment Tomorrow
email : [log in to unmask] for more details
***************** List information: *****************
Remember - replies go by default to the entire list.
Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html
To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle