I am delighted to announce the Fast Track Level 4 Professional Certificate in e-Learning is scheduled at Newcastle University, Centre for Professional & Executive Development in May 2018
This is the latest, updated version of the internationally acclaimed e-Learning Essentials programme delivered by Netskills at Newcastle University for many years.
Delivered over 3 days, this workshop will equip you with the skills to create high-quality e-learning solutions in any discipline, places are limited to ensure high quality for delegates.
The fast track programme is very much hands on and made up of four accredited units which cover among others the following areas:
Unit 1: Design
• Design for all - learning preferences, learner capability, learning approaches and delivery methods in an online environment
• From passive to active e-learning - identify why certain types of e-learning fail to engage and how this can be corrected
• How to interest, stimulate, challenge and hook your learners through blending directed, guided and self-directed e-learning approaches
Unit 2: Develop
• Script scenario based e-learning combining top order skills including analysis, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making
• Create engaging, realistic scenarios that underpin active learning approaches online
• Developing individual, group and team working skills based around real world scenarios
• Develop a prototype e-learning package that will engage learners using action based, practical exercises that transfer to real-world activities
Unit 3: Assess
• The role of feedback in developing successful learning
• Using assessment blueprints to design align online assessment to the learning situation
• Aligning online assessment to the learning situation
• Providing effective online feedback to aid learning through a range of method
Unit 4: Evaluate
• Evaluation criteria to measure the effectiveness of e-learning
• Implementing an evaluation process for e-learning sessions
• Critical evaluation of participant feedback for a selected e-learning intervention
• Using analysis data to improve e-learning interventions
The course will be delivered by the course lead and author, Danny McAtominey formerly of Netskills. Danny specialises in providing practical and workable e-learning solutions underpinned by sound theoretical knowledge. He has worked with leading education providers across the world in the design and development of e-learning.
Join Danny at the Centre’s facility in The Core, Science City, on Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th May 2018.
Full workshop details at: http://www.dannymcatominey.co.uk/workshops.html
For an informal discussion and a programme brochure call or email Danny on: 07963 515 117
email: [log in to unmask]
Very best regards
***************** List information: *****************
Remember - replies go by default to the entire list.
Access the list via the web on http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/vle.html
To unsubscribe, email [log in to unmask] with the message: leave vle