Demand in transportation projects

Rajaa Alasad <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2012 17:45:46 +0100

Dear all,
I am a PhD student in Heriot-Watt university/ UK. I am working on a research project which aims to develop a model for demand forecasting of PPP transport projects, carried out in the School of the built Environment, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.

I would be so grateful for your assistance in this research work. It is only one question (the link below) and it is not going to take more than 2 minutes of your time.

Your response to this question would be crucial to my research. I look forward to your comments, and appreciate it if I could further discuss this research with you.

Your response is highly appreciated and the information or data collected will be treated with confidentiality.

I am happy to share the outcome of this study with you, if you are interested in getting final results.

Please feel free to send the question to any of your colleagues.

If you have any enquiries on the survey please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CSBZ2V8

Rajaa Alasad