Dear Textual Scholars,
We are happy to announce the eighth issue of the review journal RIDE published by the Institute for Documentology and Scholarly Editing (IDE). It contains five reviews on digital text collections from various fields of the Humanities.
For your convenience, this is the table of contents:
* Editorial: Digital Text Collections, Take Two - Action!, by Ulrike Henny-Krahmer und Frederike Neuber
* Anemoskala. Corpus and concordances for major Modern Greek poets, by Anna-Maria Sichani
* PHI - Latin Texts, by Dániel Kozák.
* Review of Perseus Digital Library, by Sarah Lang
* Rezension der Deutschsprachigen Wikisource, by Susanne Haaf
* Théâtre Classique, by Christof Schöch
Editors of the issue are Ulrike Henny-Krahmer and Frederike Neuber. All reviews can be accessed for free here:
Enjoy the RIDE!