Colleagues. Please share this call. Major conference and publication opportunities with Intellect Books, Taylor&Francis and more. Pre-recorded film and skype presentations welcome.
Moving Images – Static Spaces? …… The blurring of Architectures, Film, Animation, Digital Art, Coding and Design
Dates: 12-13 April 2018
Place: Altinbaş University (Istanbul Kemerburgaz University) Turkey
Abstract deadline: 15 December 2017
1. The first keynote speaker is François Penz. DIGIS: Digital Studio for Research in Design, Visualisation and Communication, University of Cambridge.
2. Other invited speakers from Google, Apple, FACT, Brooks Institute and more.
3. Previous speakers at Mediated City events from TESLA, GENSLER, Arnolfini Centre for Contemporary Arts, Principals of Media Policy Center, Institute of Communications Research, RIBA CABE, European Council of Spatial Planners – Conseil européen des urbaniste
1. Book Series – The Mediated City
2. Proceedings Series, ISSN 2398-9467
3. Architecture_MPS journal Special Issue, ISSN 2050-9006
Special publications with Taylor&Francis through PARADE
1. Film/Video: Pre-recorded films of 20 minute duration.
2. Skype: This option allows delegates to engage with the audience directly through Q&A.
3. In-person: Delegates are also welcome to attend the event and present in-person.
AMPS (Architecture Media Politics Society)
PARADE (Publication and Research in Art, Architecture, Design and Environments)
Altinbaş University (Istanbul Kemerburgaz University)
This conference seeks to explore the changing intersection of architecture, urban environments and the moving image.
It welcomes: architects, urban designers, filmmakers, animators, video artists, computer programmers, cinematographers, interior designers, gamers, cultural theorists and more.