Help for RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS Archives

RADSTATS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RADSTATS Home

RADSTATS  May 2012

RADSTATS May 2012

Excel Short Courses at the SSC, University of Reading, UK

Emma Hollands <[log in to unmask]>

Emma Hollands <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 May 2012 10:59:50 +0000

Please note these courses are taking place as planned ...

We are re-announcing the following courses, which are taking place at the Statistical Services Centre in May 2012. Summary information is given below. For more detailed information and registration forms please see http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/, providing your address and/or fax number, or email [log in to unmask]

Note
******All of our courses include hands-on computer practical work******

******We also provide consultancy advice and bespoke training******

Microsoft Excel 2007 for Statistics? What you can and cannot do-> 14-15 May 2012 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/msexcel.htm

Taking Microsoft Excel 2007 Further: Macros for Data Management and Statistics -> 16 May 2012 http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/Short%20Courses/takingmsexcelfurther.htm

******Location******
The Statistical Services Centre at Whiteknights campus, University of Reading is in a prime location in the South-East of England and has excellent transport links. The University is close to the M4 motorway allowing easy access by car.  Reading's railway station has high speed links to and from London Paddington, as well as regular services to and from other cities around the UK. There are direct services to and from both London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports.  For further details view: http://www.reading.ac.uk/ssc/n/visiting.htm.

Kind Regards

Emma Hollands
Training Co-ordinator
Statistical Services Centre
University of Reading
Harry Pitt Building
Whiteknights Road
Reading RG6 6FN
UK

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44(0)118 378 8689
Fax: +44(0)118 378 8458
www.reading.ac.uk/ssc

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your
message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's
'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically
to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.