apologies previous email only meant for Sophie please delete Special Issue Proposal

Larch Maxey <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list on participatory geographies <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:16:14 +0100

From: Discussion list on participatory geographies [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Larch Maxey
Sent: 07 June 2012 19:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Special Issue Proposal

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your supportive email re me not attending the RGS and sorry again! Nothing too drastic on the family front, just some tensions around child care.

I'm interested in the special - a great initiative! Like Sara, I'd be up for helping with editing/pulling it together too if that helps.

I could offer a paper on participatory geographies as they relate to transition and sustainability - drawing on my work with the ELC, Transition Research Network and sustainable education, if you'd like more info let me know

Thanks

Larch