Help for PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM Archives

PSCI-COM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PSCI-COM Home

PSCI-COM  August 2018

PSCI-COM August 2018

Job: WES Centenary Trail Project Officer

Cath Heslop <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Wed, 1 Aug 2018 14:56:43 +0100

Hello
2019 is the centenary year for WES and we are recruiting a WES Centenary Trail Project Officer to manage and deliver the centenary trail, which we are delighted to have received Heritage Lottery Funding for.  We are looking for an individual with proven project management experience within the heritage and/or charity sector.

More information can be found on our website here: https://www.wes.org.uk/jobs/wes-centenary-trail-centenary-trail-project-officer

Many thanks
Cath

Cath Heslop
Office Manager
Women's Engineering Society (WES)
Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire. SG1 2AY
Telephone: +44 (0) 1438 765506
www.wes.org.uk
Twitter: @wes1919
Join WES to help us support and inspire women in engineering.

Registered Charity: 1008913

DISCLAIMER: by using, acting upon, saving, displaying, printing, forwarding, copying or replying to this email you agree to the disclaimer at www.wes.org.uk/email Women’s Engineering Society is an incorporated company registered in England and Wales (registered number 00162096) with its registered office at Michael Faraday House, Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire. SG1 2AY UK Tel: +44 (0)1438 765505. Registered Charity number 1008913.

Consider the environment; please don't print this email unless you really need to.

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Contact Jisc Helpline: Email: [log in to unmask], Telephone: 0300 300 2212