PLANT-HORMONES Archives

PLANT-HORMONES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PLANT-HORMONES Home

PLANT-HORMONES  2003

PLANT-HORMONES 2003

Hormone quantification

Discussion forum for all aspects of Plant Hormones <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:02:16 -0300

Does someone know some lab that work with quantification of endogenous
hormone levels?
I am working with tissue culture and my plants are under different light
quality.
I would like to know what modifications these ligths produce
in the enogenous hormone levels.

Thanks.

Cristiane
UFRJ/Brazil

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br