Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  July 2018

PHD-DESIGN July 2018

Re: Frontiers of design research: human-centered vs. ecologically entangled, vs. (something else?)

Lubomir Savov Popov <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:16:33 +0000

Hi Ali,

We might have different experiences with STS. Also, I might have been influenced by the bulk of STS pubs. I don't dispute what you say now.

And please feel free to continue talking on STS. Ideas and visions are clarified in stages. I am not sure that at this time I will have something else to say on this topic, but I will certainly read if you have something else to say.

Best wishes,

Lubomir