Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  August 2012

PHD-DESIGN August 2012

Re: Diagram of Research, Knowledge & Practice

Jerry Diethelm <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:11:09 -0700

Thanks Francois,

Yes, I think need makes the most sense initially, expanding later into
desire, want, prefer....

I checked and the book you recommend is in our library.  What, if you have
the time, are the basic differences between my speculation and the Feibleman
account?

Best wishes,

Jerry

--
Jerry Diethelm
Architect - Landscape Architect

    Prof. Emeritus of Landscape Architecture
           and Community Service € University of Oregon
    2652 Agate St., Eugene, OR 97403
    €   e-mail: [log in to unmask]
    €   web: http://pages.uoregon.edu/diethelm/

    €   541-686-0585 home/work 541-346-1441 UO
    €   541-206-2947 work/cell