Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  June 2018

PHD-DESIGN June 2018

Open Position: Assistant Chair of Communications Design Pratt Institute NYC

Jessica Wexler <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jun 2018 18:51:31 +0100

There is still time to apply!
Application review begins June 18, 2018.

Complete job posting and application instructions here:
https://pratt-edu.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=851&company_id=16145&version=1&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=993015&level=levelid1&levelid1=2740&startflag=2

The Undergraduate Department of Communications Design at Pratt Institute invites applications for an Assistant Chairperson with an anticipated start date of August 1, 2018. Housed in Pratt’s Design Center alongside Graduate Communications Design, the department is a leading provider of education in the field. Reporting to the Chairperson, the successful candidate will assist with the daily operations of the department. The Assistant Chairperson will be involved with the development, implementation and management of departmental academic affairs to support and improve the educational life of the students, faculty and staff.

Located on Pratt’s historic 25-acre campus in the culturally diverse neighborhood of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, Pratt is an internationally recognized school of architecture, art, design, and information science, which draws students from diverse cultural and geographic backgrounds. We are committed to advancing diversity and inclusion in our curriculum as well as in the ranks of our faculty, students and staff and seek applicants who can contribute to the furtherance of these goals.