Help for PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN Archives

PHD-DESIGN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PHD-DESIGN Home

PHD-DESIGN  July 2018

PHD-DESIGN July 2018

Re: Model of 'the possible', 'the true' and 'the real'

"Branch J." <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:50:18 +0100

Hi Kasper,

I know the one — I believe it is in Design Issues: Volume 24, Number 3 Summer 2008

Best,

James

—
James Branch
jamesbranch.co.uk

On 17/07/2018, 11:16, "PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design on behalf of Kasper Skov Christensen" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear all,

    I am currently trying to map my research through design project onto one
    of the design research frameworks e.g.  Fallman, Daniel. 2008. “The
    Interaction Design Research Triangle of Design Practice, Design Studies,
    and Design Exploration.” /Design Issues/ 24 (3): 4–18.

    However, I have been unable to remember which paper the following
    framework model is from (see link), and I cannot locale in my reference
    man. Does anyone on this list know of this triangle and if so, where do
    I find it?

    Link to picture of framework model https://imgur.com/a/8LgKw81

    Thanks

    Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards