The 5th Virtual Winter School for Computational Chemistry will be held 5th February – 7th February 2019. Registration is now open and is free for all participants. The conference talks will be held live online using conferencing software. More details and registration information can be found on our website. (www.winterschool.cc)
Invited speakers include:
• Frank Neese (Max-Planck Institut für Kohlenforschung)
• Mark Casida (Université Grenoble-Alpes)
• Benedetta Mennucci (University of Pisa)
• Evert Jan Baerends (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
• Roland Assaraf (UMR7616 UPMC Sorbonne Université & CNRS)
• Michelle Coote (Australian National University)
• Anthony Scemama (IRSAMC, Université Paul Sabatier Toulouse III & CNRS)
• Xin Xu (Fudang University)
• James Gauld (University of Windsor)
• Claudia Draxl (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
• Dominika Zgid (University of Michigan)
• Shirin Faraji (University of Groningen)
The conference will cover a broad range of topics in computational and theoretical chemistry, including wavefunction-based methods, DFT and various applications. The aim of the Winterschool is to combine tutorial-style lectures with the latest research results and increase the accessibility of scientific research to all scientists, regardless of their situation. There will be an online forum for discussion and the opportunity for early career scientists to present their work in the form of Single Figure Presentations.
This year’s edition of the conference will also feature a Discussion Day on 8th February, giving participants a chance to ask and discuss various scientific questions raised during the meeting.
We look forward to welcoming you all there.
Rebecca Ingle on behalf of the organising committee
To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: