A five-year assistant professor (non-tenured) position is open at Department of Physics, Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan. Successful candidates will work on experimental studies of gas-phase atomic and molecular physics in the research group of Prof. Yuji Nakano from April 2019. A one-year fixed-term employment contract is renewable based on evaluation for up to 5 years at maximum. Applicants must have a Ph.D. in a related field as of April 2019, and fundamental knowledge and experience in experimental atomic and molecular physics.
Application must include following documents and sent to [log in to unmask] by e-mail. If the file size exceeds 20 Mbyte, send them in separate messages. A reception e-mail will be sent within three working days.
(1) CV including contact address, education and employment history.
(2) List of publication.
(3) Copies of representative publication (up to five).
(4) List of current and past research grants.
(5) Summary of research achievements (3-4 pages).
(6) Summary of research and education plan (2-3 pages).
(7) Contact address of two reference persons.
Department of Physics, Rikkyo University
3-34-1 Nishi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-8501
To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to: