Help for MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Home

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Home

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS  May 2018

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS May 2018

Our Astrochemical History: Past present and Future

"Helen.Fraser" <[log in to unmask]>

Helen.Fraser

Thu, 17 May 2018 13:14:12 +0000

Second Announcement
--------------------------------

"Our Astro-Chemical History: Past, Present and Future": the final
conference of our COST Action CM1401

Sept 10th -14th 2018
Assen, Netherlands

Key dates:

- registration closes June 15th 2018
- accommodation booking required by July 1st 2018

The main aim of this final conference of the EU COST action CM1401 is to
discuss the scientific results from our action, focusing on the areas
covered by our working groups (a) the chemistry in cold diluted gases,
(b) icy grain surface chemistry, (c) UV and X-ray photochemistry and (d)
isotopic fractionation. We plan to have a strong focus on new
collaborations and projects originating from our funded short term
scientific missions. Additional invited talks will highlight the most
recent discoveries and upcoming missions/facilities related to
astrochemistry. The conference is also meant to look into the future and
define the key areas where progress needs to be made to move the field
ahead. An overview of the preliminary program and the scheduled sessions
can be found at our website

http://cost.obs.ujf-grenoble.fr/conference2018/program

The conference will take place in Assen (Netherlands) at the Hof van
Saksen from 10-14 September 2018. The deadline for registration is June 15

http://www.open.ac.uk/science/physical-science-conferences/cm1401-conference-our-astro-%C2%ADchemical-history-past-present-and-future

After completing registration, you will receive the contact details to
book your accomodation package (5 days, 4 nights including board and
lodging) with the Hof van Saksen in Assen.

The last management meeting of the action will take place on Wednesday
afternoon.

We are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible there!

The SOC
Inga Kamp, Jean-Hugues Fillion, Helen Fraser, Octavio Roncero, Dmitry
Semenov, Yury Suleymanov, Charlotte Vastel, Laurent Wiesenfeld

Dr Helen Jane Fraser
Astronomy Discipline
Department of Physical Sciences
The Open Unviersity
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA

01908 332 921

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html