Help for MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Archives

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Home

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS Home

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS  May 2018

MOLECULAR-DYNAMICS-NEWS May 2018

BILBAO2018/Registration and abstract submission

Per Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Per Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 May 2018 09:53:23 +0200

----- Forwarded message from PRAHA conference series
     Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:47:40 +0200
     From: PRAHA conference series <[log in to unmask]>
  Subject: BILBAO2018/Registration and abstract submission
       To: [log in to unmask]

NEWS UPDATE for BILBAO2018,
  the 25th International Conference
  on High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
  to be held in Bilbao, Spain,
  Monday, September 3 - Friday, September 7, 2018

We are pleased to announce that the web application for the BILBAO2018
conference registration and abstract submission are now open and can
be accessed at the meeting's web-site:

http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience due to the delay caused
by problems that had to be solved during the development of the web
application.

Please refer to the dedicated web-site
http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/index.html for details of the
conference, taking place September 3-7, 2018, at the "Bizkaia Aretoa"
(Biscay Hall) in downtown Bilbao. The conference will feature a
Festive 25th Anniversary Session at the Guggenheim Museum with Nobel
laureate Dudley R. Herschbach being the lecturer of the event.

The conference program comprises ten invited plenary talks,
contributed oral communications in several parallel sessions and
poster presentations.

We encourage young researchers and students to present oral
communications. The best contributions of Ph.D. students will be
considered for the Pl?va Prize (which comes with a registration-fee
waiver for the next conference in Prague) and four additional prizes
awarded by the University of Valladolid (UVa) and PCCP.

Please note that early-bird registration at a reduced fee of 250 euros
(150 euros for Ph.D. students) will now end by June 15th. Abstract
submission will also be closed by June 15th. Please log on at the
dedicated conference web-site
http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/index.html to create your personal
account and administer your participation. Your abstracts can be
pasted directly into the web form.

A dedicated application for mobile devices (android and iOS) will be
available at the time of the conference.

While you can sign up for subsidized lunch packages (30 euros/5 meals)
on the conference web-site, dinners are not provided. However, Bilbao
offers an extensive range of dining possibilities to be explored.

Instructions for hotel reservation are given on the conference's
dedicated web-site http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/index.html. We have
negotiated reduced rates with a number of hotels included on the
conference's web-site. Please use the reservation code given on the
Bilbao2018 dedicated web-site
http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/index.html. We advice you to make your
reservation as soon as possible, since the reduced-rate contingent is
limited depending on the general demand. Participants interested to
share a hotel room to make their stay more economic, may contact the
conference secretariat for assistance

Please refer to our conference secretariat for any further
information. More specific requests can be addressed to the Local and
Executive Chairmen of the conference, Emilio Cocinero (UPV/EHU) and
Alberto Lesarri (UVa), respectively.

We are looking forward to welcome you at the BILBAO2018 conference.

Emilio Cocinero, [log in to unmask]
Alberto Lesarri, [log in to unmask]

  In addition to the permanent website

         http://www.chem.uni-wuppertal.de/conference/

  the conference has a dedicated website at

         http://www.hrms-bilbao2018.com/

  PLEASE PASS ON THIS INFORMATION TO OTHER INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS!

  PLEASE NOTE: THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED BY PAPER MAIL

  Apologies for cross-postings!

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Per Jensen                                   Room  : V.08.84
Fakultät für                                 Phone : +49 202 439 2468

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.ptc.uni-wuppertal.de/jensen.html

Japan Liaison Officer, WWW: http://www.lbi.uni-wuppertal.de/japan.html

The table of contents and a synopsis of the book ``Fundamentals of
Molecular Symmetry'' by Philip R. Bunker and PJ are at:
http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9780750309417

My internet lecture ``Fundamentals of Molecular Symmetry - The Lecture
Course'' tells you everything you ever wanted to know about molecular
symmetry but never dared to ask - see
http://www.ptc.uni-wuppertal.de/FMS_Overview.html

Information about ``Computational Molecular Spectroscopy''  edited by
PJ and Philip R. Bunker can be obtained from
http://www.chem.uni-wuppertal.de/cms/

``Molecular Symmetry and Spectroscopy'' by Philip R. Bunker and PJ is
now out of regular print but an e-book version is available from NRC
Research Press, see
http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/book/10.1139/9780660196282, and
print-on-demand paper books are available from the company
Volumes (in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada), see
http://www.volumesdirect.com/detail.aspx?ID=5126

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html