Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  May 2011

MCG May 2011

Re: MA article on development of SPECTRUM & Benchmarks in Collections Care

Angela Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 May 2011 01:36:46 +0100

Dear All

I just created an account on  the CT standards wiki - and then realised that the site has been hacked into. Hope my email address and other details are not out there.

Nick/Jon can you let the list know when it is safe to return.

best wishes

Angela Murphy
Consultant
Image Management and Rights Clearance