Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  June 2012

MCG June 2012

EVA London 2012: registration closes 6th July

"Mcdaid, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:07:37 +0000

[Electronic Visualisation and the Arts]<http://www.eva-london.org/>
EVA London 2012
Tuesday 10th July - Thursday 12th July 2012
Venue: British Computer Society, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7HA
www.eva-london.org<http://www.eva-london.org/>
Registration: Last day to register for this year's conference is Friday 6th July 2012

For registration details, keynote speakers and the latest conference programme visit:

www.eva-london.org<http://www.eva-london.org/>

EVA London 2012 will debate the issues, discuss the trends and demonstrate the digital possibilities in culture, heritage and the arts. If you are interested in new technologies in the cultural sector - if you are an artist, policy maker, manager, researcher, practitioner, or educator - then this conference is for you.

Three days of presentations, workshops, demos and exhibition on a spectrum of themes from electronic arts to experiencing history.

This year's conference includes sessions on:

*         Museums in a new world

*         Seeing data

*         The place and the digital

*         Digital art and research

*         Sound and life

*         Building the virtual

*         Visualisation, maps and structures

*         Digital art and networked culture

*         Art and performance

*         Imaging

*         Digital imaging
** Plus five full sessions featuring live demonstrations **

Please note: as London is also hosting the Olympics this summer, we are suggesting that delegates book their hotel accommodation as soon as possible. A number of hotel rooms have been reserved for EVA London delegates through our accommodation partner innov8 Conference Services. Please find further details of this and other accommodation options at www.eva-london.org<http://www.eva-london.org/>

If this message was forwarded to you, join our mailing list to receive EVA London announcements (only) directly.
Send an email to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Subject: leave blank.
Message: SUBSCRIBE EVA-LONDON

Sarah McDaid
Visiting Research Fellow
Department of Informatics
Faculty of Business
London South Bank University
London UK

Email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service<http://www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems/>

The LSBU communications disclaimer can be found at http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/ict/legal/

Any queries regarding LSBU Email should be sent to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> or you can check our web site at www.lsbu.ac.uk/ict/email/ <http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/ict/email/> for up to date information about this service.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg