Help for MCG Archives

MCG Archives

MCG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

MCG Home

MCG  June 2008

MCG June 2008

International Conference VSMM 2008: Dedicated to Digital Cultural Heritage / Multilingua and Multimedia Digital Libraries/Archives - Call for Papers and Participation

Michael Danks <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 2 Jun 2008 09:10:50 +0100

With apologies for cross posting -

Just in case anyone has not already heard of this one.

  _____