Help for LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK Archives

LIS-LINK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-LINK Home

LIS-LINK  June 2012

LIS-LINK June 2012

Re: Opportunity to help out at HLG 2012: Chairing parallel sessions

Glover Stuart - Library Services Manager <[log in to unmask]>

Glover Stuart - Library Services Manager <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:56:42 +0100

With thanks to all who have volunteered. We have now filled all the slots.

Many thanks,
Stuart Glover
Programme Lead

HLG 2012
Glasgow Science Centre
Thursday 12th & Friday 13th July 2012

"Health libraries under the microscope: perfecting your formula"

http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/hlg2012
http://hlg2012.blogspot.com<http://hlg2012.blogspot.com/>