Re: Two amazing librarian job ads......

Mike Heaney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:40:14 +0100

I suspect he hasn't thought what a tropical working environment will do
to the precious books in his library.

Michael Heaney
Executive Secretary, the Bodleian Libraries
Clarendon Building, Bodleian Library
Oxford OX1 3BG UK
t: +44 (0) 1865 277 236
f: +44 (0) 1865 277 187
e: [log in to unmask]
NB if you use an address for me ending @[log in to unmask] or
@[log in to unmask] please switch to the above as the older addresses will
not work after 1 May 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: A general Library and Information Science list for news and
discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Virginia Power
Sent: 15 June 2012 15:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-LINK] Two amazing librarian job ads......

I think what he might be glad of is the publicity and awareness raising
- and on this list alone he has had bucket loads!! :-)

Virginia Power - formerly Havergal| Resources & eLearning Manager
Bridgwater College | College Way | Bath Road | BRIDGWATER | TA6 4PZ |
Tel: 01278 455464
DDI: +44(0)1278 441243| [log in to unmask] | www.bridgwater.ac.uk