Re: Two amazing librarian job ads......

Mike Heaney <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:35:15 +0100

The REED advert is for a job in Surrey
The Barefoot librarian job is also based in Surrey
(http://www.barefootmanager.webeden.co.uk/#/librarian/4564084932)

I bet they're the same.

Note the selection process:
Selection process:   submission of current CV
                                          telephone conversation
                                          face-to-face meeting
                                         correspond with clothes
designer in italy
                                         site visit

Stage 4 shoud be interesting....follow the link from the page above to
the 'Tropical style' page to se what he has in mind!

Michael Heaney
Executive Secretary, the Bodleian Libraries
Clarendon Building, Bodleian Library
Oxford OX1 3BG UK
t: +44 (0) 1865 277 236
f: +44 (0) 1865 277 187