Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  July 2018

LIS-E-RESOURCES July 2018

Edinburgh University Press 2019 Pricing Highlights

CAMPBELL Ruth <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Jul 2018 11:09:46 +0000

*****with apologies for cross posting******

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to be sending you the Edinburgh University Press Journal Pricing Highlights for 2019, detailing several changes of interest to you in the coming year.

If you have any questions or require further clarification on any of these highlights, please contact us by email ([log in to unmask]) or telephone +44 (0)131 650 4196.

Thank you,
Ruth

---PRICING HIGHLIGHTS 2019---

The 2019 institutional price list is available in Excel and PDF here:

- Excel Spreadsheet - https://www.euppublishing.com/pb-assets/pricing-tables/2019_Institutional_Prices.xlsx
- PDF - https://www.euppublishing.com/pb-assets/pricing-tables/2019_Institutional_Prices.pdf

You may download the PDF document with our full Pricing Highlights here:
https://www.euppublishing.com/pb-assets/pricing-tables/EUP Pricing Highlights 2019.pdf

-----------------------------------
New to Edinburgh in 2019
-----------------------------------

Ancient Philosophy Today: DIALOGOI
Provides a forum for the mutual engagement between ancient and contemporary philosophy
ISSN 2516‐1156 | eISSN 2516‐1164
2019 Volume 1 | 2 issues per year

Gothic Studies
The journal of the International Gothic Association
ISSN - 1362‐7937 | eISSN 2050‐456X
2019 Volume 21 | 2 issues per year
*Transfer to EUP from Manchester University Press

Nineteenth-Century Popular Fiction
The Journal of the Victorian Popular Fiction Association
ISSN 2514-8230 | eISSN 2514-8249
2019 Volume 1  | 2 issues per year
*Note this journal was delayed to 2019 from a planned 2018 start

Scottish Church History
ISSN 2516‐6298 | eISSN 2516‐6301
The journal of the Scottish Church History Society (founded in 1922)
2019 Volume 48 | 2 issues a year

---------------------------------
Frequency Increases
---------------------------------

Northern Scotland
Increasing from 1 issues to 2 issues
-
Somatechnics
Increasing from 2 issues to 3 issues

---------------------------------
Title to Cease Publication
---------------------------------

' The New Soundtrack'
The journal editors have elected to step down and cease publication of the journal at the end of 2018. Perpetual access for past subscribers is available via the EUP website.

For further details see: https://www.euppublishing.com/customer-services/ordering-and-access/journal-collections

Ruth Campbell
Journals Marketing Manager

+44 (0) 131 650 4220

Edinburgh University Press
The Tun - Holyrood Road
12 (2f) Jackson’s Entry
Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ

Registered Companies House, Edinburgh on 9th July 1992 Company Registration No: SC139240 Charities No: SC035813

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG