***Apologies for cross-posting***
We are delighted to invite you to the next in our series of Meet The Expert Webinars. Two sessions are available to choose from:
“The New Metadata Downloader Four Months On: An Update from Springer Nature”
Tuesday, 29th 2018
Session 1 @ 08:00 BST (09:00 CEST)
Session 2 @ 16:00 BST (17:00 CEST)
*Local time zone will appear on registration page.
Sebastian Bock, Digital Product Manager at Springer Nature
• A short overview of the new metadata downloader and how it differs from the previous MARC downloader.
• What has happened in the four months since launch?
• What feedback has been given by our librarian user group and what developments have been made?
• An understanding of the frequency in which the data is updated.
• Information on the inclusion of journals data inside the tool.
• A preview of any upcoming features.
Register to attend now: https://register.gotowebinar.com/rt/2723643522884366083
eBooks Product Marketing Manager, Springer Nature
lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG