Help for LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES Archives

LIS-E-RESOURCES@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-E-RESOURCES Home

LIS-E-RESOURCES  August 2010

LIS-E-RESOURCES August 2010

Re: Wiley Online Library - intermittent access problems

"Taylor, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:25:25 +0100

Same for us at Bolton. I have to say I'm a little surprised that they've
chosen to announce this on Facebook/Twitter though! Sort of relies on
workplaces not blocking social networking sites or having the time to
look...!

Sarah

Sarah Taylor
Electronic Resources Librarian
Library
University of Bolton
Deane Road
Bolton
BL3 5AB

01204 903099
Please note that my normal working days are Mondays, Tuesdays and
Thursdays