Help for JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Archives

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Archives

keeping you up to date with news, information, training and help.

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Home

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER Home

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER  August 2012

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER August 2012

Welcome to JISCMail-Newsletter - new academic year, new team!

JISCMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>

JISCMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:06:10 +0100

The new JISCMail helpline team…
==========================
Since 1st August your JISCMail helpline has been run by Dan Etherington and me, Lisa Vincent.
We’re based at Newcastle University, co-located with JISC Netskills offices, and are funded and managed by JISC Advance to run JISCMail Helpline.

We are here to provide you with help, information and advice about using JISCMail, whether you’re a subscriber or a listowner, if you’re using the JISCMail website to manage your mailing list activities or direct from your email.

We have taken over from Catherine Jones and her team at The Science and Technology Facilities Council: Sarah, Wayne, Charlie and John, based at STFC who provided the service for the last 11 years.

What’s happening to JISCMail?

Over the next few months we will be:
•	Making some changes to the JISCMail website
•	Using our social media accounts to provide top-tips/ideas on using JISCMail
•	Keeping you updated using our JISCMail-Newsletter

JISCMail-Newsletter is the list to join to keep up to date about our activities and progress, we'll also tweet & let you know on Facebook when there's new news.

If there’s anything which may need cascading to list subscribers, we’ll post messages to Owners-Announce, our dedicated announcement list for all list owners.

Need JISCMail Help?
For all of your JISCMail questions contact us via email: [log in to unmask] or telephone 0191 222 8179

You can find us on Twitter @jiscmailhelp and Facebook www.facebook.com/jiscmail come and say hello!
We monitor these accounts during office hours, and sometimes outside those times, and will try to reply as soon as possible. However, this doesn't necessarily mean we'll respond right away.
If your enquiry is urgent or important, it may be more effective to contact us by email or telephone.

Otherwise – enjoy the service and thanks for reading.

Lisa Vincent
JISCMail Operations Manager
@jiscmailhelp
0191 222 8179