Re: John Wiley on RoMEO

Richard Rankin <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:54:06 +0000

But it is also possible to build academics staff page automatically using contents from IR - what's the difference

Ricky
______________________
Principal Analyst
Information Services
Queen's University Belfast

tel: 02890 974824
fax: 02890 976586
email: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Repositories discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sheppard, Nick
Sent: 16 February 2009 15:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: John Wiley on RoMEO

I may be splitting hairs but would there be any difference if an
academic were to self-archive a copy of their Wiley paper on their own
web page and then I were to add a full metadata record in an IR and link
to it?  Have I spotted a clever loop-hole or will Wiley's legal eagles
have thought of this?