Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  March 1999

BRITARCH March 1999

Re: Attic Vases and a Dissertation question!

Martha Carlin <[log in to unmask]>

Martha Carlin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:40:11 -0600 (CST)

TEXT/PLAIN

This information may well now be 20 years out of date, but the standard
works on Attic vases used to be those by John Beazley: _Attic Red-Figure
Vase-Painters_,  _Attic Black-Figure Vase-Painters_, and a host of other
titles, some on individual potters/painters or on individual museum
collections.

Martha Carlin
Associate Professor of History
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee