TEACHING-STATISTICS 1999

Re: Intelligent tutoring system/ KMS

Erich Neuwirth <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 08 Jul 1999 18:29:54 +0200

have you ever looked at dreamweaver and dreamweaver attain
by macromedia?
it allows to create something very similar to what you describe,
and there is a free trial version at
www.macromedia.com

--
Erich Neuwirth, Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at