Help for HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Archives

HUMOUR-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HUMOUR-RESEARCH Home

HUMOUR-RESEARCH  1999

HUMOUR-RESEARCH 1999

FW: 1999 ISHS International Humor Conference

Don Nilsen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 1999 13:20:59 -0700

Dear ISHS Members and Other Humor Scholars:
	This is just to remind you that if you are going to attend the 11th
International ISHS Humor Conference in Oakland, California, you should
notify Martin Lampert immediately at <[log in to unmask]> because the
EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE is the day after tomorrow (FRIDAY, MAY 28,
1999).  After Friday, all fee categories go up by $10.
	If you are planning to attend the conference, please read Martin's
message below, as he has some important information about the program.

Don L. F. Nilsen, Executive Secretary
International Society for Humor Studies
English Linguistics, Arizona State Univ.
Tempe, AZ 85287-0302
<[log in to unmask]>; 480/965-7592